Hey everyone!!!
Everyone knows that Singapore has its good points and bad points... right? So, I pose this question, have any of you seen a "bad" habit of Singapore? I can think of so many, like "chope-ing" seats with tissue paper. This "bad" habit can be personal, like you've seen someone do it before, or a everyday thing that we Singaporeans do all the time.
Feel free to share all your experiences, good or bad, funny or emotional.
Have FUN experimenting!!!
FUNation Identity Co.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Erm... putting a leg up in coffeeshops? (Mostly old people) Talking Singlish, being kiasu, kiasi, wanting to be first in - practically everything? Except bad stuff - nobody particularly wants to be first to try out the bad stuff! And the way we crowd shopping malls for stuff we can't actually buy, e.g. use credit card, then they prefer to owe money. So, yeah, that's my bit.
ReplyDeleteThis is Jiayu here, once again! To add on to what Joy has covered, we are also reluctant to gie up our seats on public transport to those who need it more than us. Apart ferom all that, Singaporean's all time habit is to complain. I mean, we complain about the smallest things. There was once when I was sitting on my bus when this parent came up to our bus uncle and told him that her daughter insists on sitting on the outside seat. That may not really count as complaining but it shows us how picky we can be. So I think that we should all try to tolerate and give in in one way or other and make this world a better place!
ReplyDeletehi guyz bel here
ReplyDelete